Terms and Conditions for use of service
- This Cancellation Policy governs your enrollment in the 7-day free trial offered by Options on Wall St. LLC. By signing up for the free trial, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions regarding the termination of your membership:
- Responsibility to Cancel: Upon enrolling in the 7-day free trial, you assume the responsibility to cancel your membership in the event that you do not wish to be billed or continue using our services.
- Timeframe for Cancellation: In order to avoid being charged for a membership, you must cancel your enrollment prior to the expiration of the 7-day free trial period.
- Method of Cancellation: You may cancel your membership by contacting [email protected] through the means specified in our Terms of Service, such as email or through your portal.
- Confirmation of Cancellation: Options on Wall St. will provide you with written confirmation of the cancellation of your membership within a reasonable timeframe.
- Continued Obligations: In the event that you cancel your membership, any outstanding obligations, such as payment for services rendered prior to cancellation, shall remain in effect.
- By enrolling in the 7-day free trial or recurring subscription, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions of this Cancellation Policy.